Learn the basics at home or on the go with just one page of activities each day!
Sylvan Learning’s First Grade Page Per Day: Math Skills uses engaging games and activities to help children become familiar with real-world math concepts, including:
– Adding Sums & Subtracting Differences
– Place Values & Number Sense
– Geometry & Shapes
– Telling Time
– Counting Money Students improve their math skills while they complete fun activities, such as: – Showing “chart smarts” by reading charts to determine how many people like hamburgers better than pizza, or prefer hockey to soccer
– Determining how many cupcakes are left on the plate after the Cupcake Eater eats some
– Connecting pictures of quarters, nickels, and dimes with pictures of toys with a matching price tag
– And much more! With perforated pages that can easily be removed for short, portable lessons, First Grade Page Per Day: Math Skills will help give your child daily exposure to activities that are both fun and educational! ***** Why Sylvan Products Work ***** Sylvan Learning Workbooks won a National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA) Honors Award as a top book series for children in the elementary-aged category. NAPPA is the nation’s most comprehensive awards program for children’s products and parenting resources and has been critically reviewing products since 1990. The Award recognizes Sylvan Learning Workbooks as some of the most innovative and useful products geared to parents. Sylvan’s proven system inspires kids to learn and has helped children nationwide catch up, keep up, and get ahead in school. Sylvan has been a trusted partner for parents for thirty years and has based their supplemental education success on programs developed through a focus on the highest educational standards and detailed research. Sylvan’s line of educational products equips families with fun, effective, and grade-appropriate learning tools. Our workbooks and learning kits feature activities, stories, and games to reinforce the skills children need to develop and achieve their academic potential. Students will reap the rewards of improved confidence and a newfound love of learning.