Provide unique collection of books & posters to excel your child on early development skills.
We believe the future begins and belongs to our children. Early age is the foundation that shapes children’s future growth, health, happiness, development and learning achievement. Children learn more quickly during their early years than at any other time in life.
It is our duty to provide all necessary skills child need to succeed in life, so if one can do some good in the life of a child then there can be providing tools to excel child in many early development skills. Education has to be aimed at the overall development of child.
Our books and posters are created to inspire play, learning and enhance a child’s developmental skills. In addition to being a fun way to spend time together, books and posters can play a great role in your child’s development. Incorporating them into your routine is strongly encouraged and it is easy to do by reading books & posters.
Benefits of our Books & Posters:
- Reading Skills
- Reading Books to babies contributes to the development of their growing brains and gives them a good start towards their reading skills.
- Writing Skills
- A tracing book lets kids practice their writing, drawing and painting skills. Kids start with tracing straight/curvy lines, then to shapes, then letters, and eventually basic objects.
- Language Skills
- Books & Posters also helps your baby improves language skills by imitating sounds, recognizing pictures, and learning alphabets and numbers.
- Social and Emotional Development
- When you read books to child, it helps child’s social and emotional development as your child hears you using many different emotions and expressive sounds.
- Speech Development
- When you read books to infants, it can help their speech development as they are taking in information and beginning to learn about speech patterns.
- Hand & Eye Coordination
- Reading books & posters promotes hand and eye coordination, problem solving, thinking and many other early development skills as books & posters invites your child to look, point, touch, and ask/answer questions.